Here’s another super easy recipe you can make with leftovers!
(Courtesy of Taste of Home)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- leftover pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
In a skillet, heat oil and add the vegetables.
Saute and add the cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add in slices or chunks of leftover pork tenderloin.
Warm through and cook until veggies are soft.
Spoon onto warm tortillas and serve with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.