We are all so excited to be bringing local small businesses together and joining with the city to create an amazing Halloween event FULL of awesome things you will not want to miss.
Below is a timeline of the events for the day!
– The Happy Days Co. Halloween party
– First 50 kids will get a special treat
– Kids Autotune Karaoke
– One professionally curated costume photograph from Lauren Grayson Photography
– Kids Craft
– Face Painting
– Wanderlust Boutique hosts a DIY station outside of their storefront
-That Little Toy Store – First 50 Kids get a special treat!
-Toys Time Forgot – first 50 kids get a comic book!
-Trick or Treat the Local businesses! Each participating storefront will be marked with bundle of balloons.
3pm-10pm (Down in the Park)
-Bounce Houses ($10 all you can play)
-Haunted Canal Boat Rides
– Pet Costume Contest
– Kids Costume Contest Immediately to follow – Hosted by That Little Toy Store
– Zombie Flash Mob Dancers
*October Rising to play a family friendly one hour set dressed as zombies following*