Please note: Events are not hosted by The Cleveland Moms unless otherwise noted.
Check directly with the event venue for additional information.
Have an event you’d like to share? Contact me HERE to tell me about it!
The Ohio and Erie Canal changed Northeast Ohio from a frontier to a thriving commercial center. Celebrate the Canal Era along our section of the canal with fun and activities on June 3 or June 4 including:
* Stuck on the Canal: A Short Play (two performances, noon and 2 p.m.)
* Live music with The Towpath Tunesters featuring Foster Brown and Mark Szabo
* History Tent
* Canal Era games, crafts, and activities
* Kettle corn and beverages for sale
* Canal Days Cart Tours (featuring the Mill Creek Aqueduct and the remains at Lock 40) $5 per person, registration required.