Happy Summer! ☀️
I am so excited for summer this year!
You’ve asked & I have heard you so here is the official Cleveland Moms Summer Bucket List!
These are a few of my favorite things to start the season off with. Some days you might not have the entire day planned to a T or other days the kids may not be feeling what you thought was a grand plan for the day so I hope you can use this when you’re in need of easy & fun ideas. Also, be sure to check out the 2023 Summer Family Fun Guide for even more ideas!
Know everything I do here is made with a ton of love & I sincerely mean that. I included ways to welcome the new season that would be appealing to all ages & are all relatively free or low cost. You can download & print the bucket list down below.
1. Watch the sun set on the lake (view a list of beaches HERE.)
2. Take a pic at the Cleveland script signs (view the guide on them all HERE.)
3. Attend a Home Depot or Lowe’s kids workshop.
4. Have a picnic.
5. Dance in the rain.
6. Visit a garden (view locations HERE.)
7. Read a book outside.
8. Fly a kite on a windy day (it’s been SO windy lately!)
9. Hunt for sea glass (beaches to do this HERE.)
10. Spot a rainbow.
11. Jump in puddles.
12. Build a sand castle (beaches to do this HERE.)
13. Draw with chalk.
14. Pick your own fruit at a farm (view locations HERE.)
15. Try a new ice cream spot (view locations HERE.)
16. Visit a nature center (view locations HERE.)
17. Play a round of mini golf (view locations HERE.)
18. Explore a new metro park (view some guides HERE.)
19. Visit a farmers market (view locations HERE.)
20. Blow bubbles.