Happy Spring! 🌸
I am so excited for spring this year!
These are a few of my favorite things to start the season off with. Some days you might not have the entire day planned to a T or other days the kids may not be feeling what you thought was a grand plan for the day so I hope you can use this when you’re in need of easy & fun ideas. Also, be sure to check out the 2023 Spring Family Fun Guide for even more ideas.
I wanted to create something we can all use as a starting point this year.
Know that this was made with a ton of love & I sincerely mean that. I included ways to welcome the new season that would be appealing to all ages & are all relatively free or low cost. You can download & print the bucket list down below.
1. Dye or paint Easter eggs.
2. Go on an Easter egg hunt (make sure you check the calendar HERE for all upcoming events!)
3. Plant flowers.
4. Read a book outside.
5. Fly a kite.
6. Make a spring craft.
7. Chase a butterfly.
8. Have a picnic.
9. Dance in the rain.
10. Find a rainbow.
11. Take a pic at the Cleveland script signs (check out a helpful guide to them all HERE)
12. Jump in puddles.
13. Spend time at the lake.
14. Paint rocks.
15. Go out for ice cream.
16. Visit a farmers market (as I find them, they’ll be listed on the calendar HERE)
17. Draw with chalk.
18. Spring clean & donate old toys.
19. Blow bubbles.
20. Explore a new metropark (check out the helpful guides I created for our parks systems: Cleveland Metroparks: HERE & Lorain County Metro Parks: HERE)
Let’s spend spring together!
Tag me on Instagram @clevelandmoms & use #clevelandmoms – everyone is welcome to play along, not just moms!
Head back to the 2023 Spring Family Fun Guide HERE!